To accelerate the AI ecosystem and to support the existing Academic efforts, CoE DS&AI has developed a custom Faculty Development Program to cover the foundations of AI. The focus of the program is to help the faculty understand the concepts behind AI and start their journey of learning and its application.
Every batch of Faculty Development Program covers the following structure:
* The program structure will change depending on the learning partner.
Online Learning focusing on
1. Overview of AI
2. Analytical Techniques
3. Programming Languages – R & Python
4. Visualization – Graph, Tools & Libraries
ii. Core Topics 1. Predictive Modeling
2. Time Series Forecasting
3. Machine Learning
4. Optimization Techniques
iii. Deep Learning
i. End-to-end problem solving with real datasets from various industries
ii. Programming environment and development kits for different modules
iii. Hands-on guidance from a practicing SME and debrief on interpreting results
iv. Application and presentation of the learned concepts
v. Interactive session with industry experts
vi. Special focus on predictive models, sentiment analysis, recommendation system, image/video classification, and time series
Final Assessment for Certification
Assessment & Certification – Get an industry-acclaimed certificate on successful completion.
- Understanding of Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics)
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Databases, Programming Basics, Data Structures, Algorithms)
- Basic IT skills to operate at user level of Microsoft Windows or Linux Ubuntu performing basic commands such as launching an application, copying and pasting information, using menus, windows and peripheral devices.